Haul : First Ciaté Londons

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Recently I purchased these two polishes as a duo. I thought they were nice shimmery fall hues. They are actually my first Ciaté London and I can't wait to try them on. One is called oil slick, which is a duo chrome varying from gold to indigo. The burgundy with yellow/orange undertone glitter is heirloom. 
Ciaté Haul by NAILUST


The bottle is definitely very cute with the little bows. However, storage wise it isn't great. It is big and curved, which doesn't match the typical bottle shape. It is display type of bottle, for example, it looks great on shelves. 

Something great about this polish is that the formula is 5 free. To find out more about the chemicals in nail polish, I'll invite you to read this post

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook