Haul : fake OPI nail polishes ?

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Recently I went to my local off-price department store and got some OPI goodies! The first polish is a beautiful sparkly blue called Give Me Space. It has silver and blue micro glitter perfect for the winter. It is a polish part of the new Starlight Collection. The second polish is a regular metallic gold part of the mystery duo packs. I haven't found any reviews on this polish. From what I have read, they are simply dupes of another polish that they renamed because they aren't for individual sale. This happens when they are sold at discounted store. Anyways, stay tuned for reviews and swatches. I'll try to update you if I find the 'real' name of Golden Waves. Surprisingly, it is the first bottle I bought that has a strange labeling and name, the others were from current or older collections...

At least, they aren't fake OPIs!

Edit : I think the gold is a dupe of Rollin' in Cashmere.
OPI Haul by NAILUST 

Let me know if you want to see a specific shade next on my blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook